Whether a start-up or well-established enterprise, businesses or not-for-profit organization entities rely on accurate, timely and insightful financial information in order to maintain and enhance profitability and take full advantage of new opportunities. O’Connor, Brooks & Co., P.C. accounting services can assist in achieving these goals with accurate and timely record-keeping and reporting as well as critical support on important financial issues such as initial accounting system set-up, cost-containment, tax planning and compliance, investments and employee benefit and profit sharing plans.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly or annual)
- Accounting system (including QuickBooks) setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate, individual and not-for-profit tax planning and preparation